- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship Programme for Postdocs
- Selection date: July 2021
- Business address (at time of selection): University of Science and Technology Beijing, People's Republic of China
- Current contact address: Carl Duisberg Centren, Köln, Germany
- Area of expertise: Chemical Solid State Research
- Keywords: Crystal growth, Density-functional theory, Chemical syntheses, Physical properties, Nitrogen-based compounds
- Host: Prof. Dr. Richard Dronskowski (Rheinisch-Westfälische Technische Hochschule Aachen, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.