- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship
- Selection date: March 2023
- Business address (at time of selection): Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf (HZDR), Dresden, Germany
- Current contact address: Goethe-Institut, Dresden, Germany
- Area of expertise: Nuclear Physics
- Keywords: solar neutrino, underground laboratories, nuclear astrophysics, BBN, angular distributions
- Host: Prof. Dr. Daniel Bemmerer (Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf (HZDR), Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.