- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship
- Selection date: November 2004
- Business address (at time of selection): Huazhong Normal University, Wuhan, People's Republic of China
- Current contact address: Institute of Particle Physics, Central China Normal University, Wuhan, People's Republic of China
- Area of expertise: Elementary Particle Physics
- Keywords: perturbative QCD, nuclear medium, relativistic heavy-ion collision, jet quenching
- Host: Prof. Dr. Andreas Schäfer (Universität Regensburg, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.