- Program: Feodor Lynen Research Fellowship (incl. JSPS and NSTC)
- Selection date: November 1993
- Business address (at time of selection): Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg, Germany
- Current contact address: Atominstitut, Technische Universität Wien, Wien, Austria
- Area of expertise: Atomic Physics, Molecular Physics, Laser Physics
- Host: Prof. Dr. Edward Allen Hinds (Yale University, New Haven, United States of America), Prof. Dr. Thomas Appelquist (Yale University, New Haven, United States of America)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.