- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship
- Selection date: March 2008
- Current contact address: Faculty of Education, Aichi University of Education, Kariya/Aichi, Japan
- Area of expertise: Nuclear Physics
- Keywords: QCD under extreme conditions, Crystalline Chiral Condensate, Color Superconductivity, Quark Gluon Plasma, Neutron Star
- Host: Prof. Dr. Dirk Rischke (Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.