- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship
- Selection date: Juli 2003
- Business address (at time of selection): High Energy Accelerator Research Organization (KEK), Tsukuba, Japan
- Current contact address: Zhejiang Institute of Modern Physics, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, People's Republic of China
- Area of expertise: Elementary Particle Physics
- Keywords: B decays, CP violation, QCD factorization, new physics, soft-collinear effective theory
- Host: Prof. Dr. Gustav Kramer (Universität Hamburg, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.