- Program: Humboldt Research Award
- Selection date: October 2022
- Business address (at time of selection): Peking University, Beijing, People's Republic of China
- Current contact address: Helmholtz-Institut für Strahlen- und Kernphysik, Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn, Bonn, Germany
- Area of expertise: Nuclear Physics
- Keywords: Chiral rotation excitations, Spin and pseudospin symmetries, Nuclear Halo phenomena, Relativistic Density Functional, Relativistic Brueckner-Hartree-Fock theory
- Host: Prof. Dr. Ulf-Gerrit Meißner (Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.