- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship
- Selection date: June 2016
- Business address (at time of selection): Utrecht University, Utrecht, Netherlands
- Current contact address: Abteilung Chemische Biologie, Max-Planck-Institut für molekulare Physiologie, Dortmund, Germany
- Area of expertise: Bioorganic and Biological Chemistry
- Keywords: RNA biology, Chemical Biology, Biomolecular interactions, Peptides, Epigenetics
- Host: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Herbert Waldmann (Max-Planck-Institut für molekulare Physiologie, Dortmund, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.