- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship Programme for Postdoctoral Researchers
- Selection date: November 2020
- Business address (at time of selection): Wuhan University, Wuhan, People's Republic of China
- Current contact address: College of Chemistry and Molecular Sciences, Wuhan University, Wuhan, People's Republic of China
- Area of expertise: Organic Molecular Chemistry
- Keywords: asymmetric radical transformation, electrocatalysis, N-Heterocyclic Carbenes, photocatalysis, synergistic cooperation
- Host: Prof. Dr. Armido Studer (Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.