- Program: Humboldt Research Award Programme
- Selection date: March 2021
- Business address (at time of selection): Monash University, Clayton, Australia
- Current contact address: Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (MIPS), Monash University, Clayton, Australia
- Area of expertise: Biomaterials
- Keywords: porous silicone, nanomedicine, biosensors, silicon nanowires, porous silicon
- Host: Prof. Dr. Joachim P. Spatz (Max-Planck-Institut für medizinische Forschung, Heidelberg, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.