- Program: Humboldt Research Award Programme
- Selection date: March 2021
- Business address (at time of selection): University of Texas at Austin, United States of America
- Current contact address: Department of Germanic Studies, University of Texas at Austin, Austin, United States of America
- Area of expertise: German Language (Linguistics)
- Keywords: Deutsche Sprachinseln, Sprachdokumentation, Konstruktionsgrammatik, Frame-Semantik, language contact and language death
- Host: Prof. Dr. Dr. Csaba Földes (Universität Erfurt, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.