- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship Programme for Experienced Researchers
- Selection date: July 2008
- Business address (at time of selection): Izmir Institute of Technology, Izmir, Turkey
- Current contact address: Department of Physics, Izmir Institute of Technology, Izmir, Turkey
- Area of expertise: Experimental Condensed Matter Physics
- Keywords: High Temperature Superconductors, Intrinsic Josephson Junctions, Terahertz Emission, Superconductivity, Nanotechnology
- Host: Prof. Dr. Paul Müller (Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.