- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship Programme for Postdocs
- Selection date: March 2012
- Business address (at time of selection): New York University, New York City, United States of America
- Current contact address: School of Medicine, Developmental Genetics, New York University, New York City, United States of America
- Area of expertise: Evolutionary Cell and Developmental Biology of Animals
- Keywords: pancreas, embryonic development, branching morphogenesis, progenitor cell, live imaging
- Host: Dr. Francesca Spagnoli (Max-Delbrück-Centrum für Molekulare Medizin (MDC), Berlin, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.