- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship Programme
- Selection date: November 2006
- Business address (at time of selection): Peking University, Beijing, People's Republic of China
- Current contact address: College of Environmental Sciences, Peking University, Beijing, People's Republic of China
- Area of expertise: Molecular, Fluid and Interface Physical Chemistry, Biophysical Chemistry
- Keywords: electron transfer, redox protein, Raman, infrared
- Host: Prof. Dr. Peter Hildebrandt (Technische Universität Berlin, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.