- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship
- Selection date: November 1987
- Current contact address: School of Medicine, AZU, Department of Cell Biology, Utrecht University, Utrecht, Netherlands
- Area of expertise: Cell Biology
- Keywords: Membrane Transport, Cell Cycle, Intracellular Organelles, small ras-like GT Pases
- Host: Dr. Thomas E. Kreis (EMBL Heidelberg - European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.