- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship Programme
- Selection date: March 2000
- Business address (at time of selection): Xiamen University, Xiamen, People's Republic of China
- Current contact address: Marine Sciences Research Center, Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, United States of America
- Area of expertise: Analytical Chemistry
- Keywords: Chemical/biochemical Sensors, biogeochemical reactions, marine pollution, environmental analytical chemistry
- Host: Prof. Dr. Dietmar Knopp (Technische Universität München, Germany), Prof. Dr. Reinhard Nießner (Technische Universität München, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.