- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship
- Selection date: March 2004
- Business address (at time of selection): University of Kentucky, Lexington, United States of America
- Current contact address: Department of Philosophy, University of Massachusetts Boston, Boston, United States of America
- Area of expertise: Practical Philosophy
- Keywords: Constitutionalism, Democracy, Judical Review, Jurisprudence
- Host: Dr. Axel Honneth (Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.