- Program: Humboldt Research Award
- Selection date: October 2002
- Business address (at time of selection): Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Current contact address: Department of Physics, Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Beer Sheva, Israel
- Area of expertise: Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics
- Keywords: Phase transitions, correlated electrons, magnetism, mesocopics, random systems
- Host: Prof. Dr. Thomas Nattermann (Universität zu Köln, Germany), Prof. Dr. Peter Fulde (Max-Planck-Institut für Physik komplexer Systeme, Dresden, Germany), Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Kurt Binder (Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.