- Program: Humboldt Research Award
- Selection date: October 2022
- Business address (at time of selection): University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, United States of America
- Current contact address: Department of Physics, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, United States of America
- Area of expertise: Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics
- Keywords: Topological Materials, Kitaev Materials, Strongly Correlated Electrons, Quantum Spin Liquids, Quantum Magnetism
- Host: Prof. Dr. Johannes Knolle (Technische Universität München, Garching, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.