- Program: Friedrich Wilhelm Bessel Research Award
- Selection date: March 2023
- Business address (at time of selection): Universite de Bordeaux, Gradignan Cedex, France
- Current contact address: CNRS-IN2P3, Laboratoire de Physique des 2 infinis Bordeaux (LP2I Bordeaux), Universite de Bordeaux, Gradignan Cedex, France
- Area of expertise: Astrophysics
- Keywords: gamma-ray Astronomy, supernova remnants, Galaxy, Fermi, cosmic rays
- Host: Prof. Dr. James Hinton (Max-Planck-Institut für Kernphysik, Heidelberg, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.