- We grant more than 800 fellowships and awards to researchers from all over the world every year.
- No quotas: all that counts is the academic quality of our applicants.
- We sponsor people, not projects. The abilities and dedication of the individual are crucial to academic success.
- Global Network: Over 27,000 Humboldtians in more than 140 countries – including 52 Nobel Laureates.
- Individual sponsorship and enduring contacts – trust and bonds for an entire lifetime.
- An international research destination: We connect top researchers and young talents with partners in Germany.
- We promote dialogue, cultural exchange and development through our international network.
Call for Applications
German Chancellor Fellowship
Prospective leaders from Brazil, China, India, Russia and the USA may apply for a German Chancellor Fellowship until 15.9.2016.
The Foundation maintains a network of more than 27,000 Humboldtians from all disciplines in over 140 countries worldwide. Search the Humboldt Network according to name, discipline, keyword and publication.
Publications by Humboldtians
Hirofumi Mikame: Psychische Perspektivität in der deutschen Sprache. Eine kognitiv-linguistische Untersuchung.
Hamburg: Buske Verlag, 2016