- We grant more than 700 fellowships and awards to researchers from all over the world every year.
- No quotas: all that counts is the academic quality of our applicants.
- We sponsor people, not projects. The abilities and dedication of the individual are crucial to academic success.
- Humboldtian in focus: Turkish electrochemist describes Germany as the centre of the European research landscape. more ...
- Global Network: Over 26,000 Humboldtians in more than 140 countries – including 52 Nobel Laureates.
- Individual sponsorship and enduring contacts – trust and bonds for an entire lifetime.
- An international research destination: We connect top researchers and young talents with partners in Germany.
- We promote dialogue, cultural exchange and development through our international network.
Meeting of the generations - How researchers' lives are changing
The Foundation maintains a network of more than 26,000 Humboldtians from all disciplines in over 140 countries worldwide. Search the Humboldt Network according to name, discipline, keyword and publication.
Publications by Humboldtians
Katarzyna Marciniak (Hrsg.): Antiquity and we.
Warsaw: Faculty of “Artes Liberales”, University of Warsaw, 2013 (E-Book)